Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sunday mumblings

What did i want to say? oh yeah, a little summary of everything i had wanted to blog about but lost inspiration (due to personal issues with depression)

  • seen and smelled Eddie Izzard in Oslo the other day
  • worked myself to exhaustion and had loads of pain last week and the week before
  • was surprised that one of the biggest local foodstores, called Konsum underestimated the consumption and they had empty shelves before/during Christmas
  • started reading but has very little motivation
  • finished the Advent-project with lots of sweat and tears in btw
  • listened to iPhone with huuuuge studio headphones (Spotify Premium all around the village..hehehehe)
  • by the way iPhone i'm twittering and facebooking day and night :-P
  • almost forgot that I survived Christmas without daughter, with Martin's relatives - got stomach,gall or/and kidney problem recently, and it started before Christmas with loss of apetite, so not much foodie food for me this year

Comments?

The word longing after is "epekedik" in Hungarian, stem is "epe" which means gall. OK, now put it together. I'm longing, longing, longing after something/one I'm not supposed to get, right? or what then? I feel misplaced. Haven't been able to read for ages, not to talk about writing. It's kind of abnormal for a literature teacher, I guess. All right, give it up, give it up! Find something else, new...Damn it! easy to say. I'm lost. Must be some meaning in it. otherwise it just looks suffering for me. ;-) Well, there are several ways of fucking up your life. I chose the "play death". See you next year!

PS Even transvestite lesbians make me horny. :-P

0 comments: