Sunday, July 23, 2006

From hermit to downtown girl

Only 5 days at Beatebergsgården (the eldery home in Skee where I live). Three days now and then three days off - we go to Krokstrandfestivalen, then I work 2 more days. On the Monday after the last 2 days at work I'll have this urinary tract operation. Then I can kind of recover from that, and on the 8th August I start in Gothenburg. And from that day you may call me Gothic. I talked to Bekim in the phone so I can stay at his place in the begining. He rents an apartment in Gamla Stan, very close to the downtown of Gothenburg. Little bit later in the autumn I might go for another vipassana course, depending on how many fulltime students are applying, because I have to have a "break" in the middle of the course, and the Assistant Teacher gave permit to do that. I also applied for the December-course, on case I have no place in October.

0 comments: