Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hullo!! Hullo!!!

Telephone just doesn't work for me.
Hullo!!
THE PHONE IS NOT SOMETHING FOR MEEEE!
Hullooooo!!!!
Ok, I just don't pick it up next time.
Or I don't even have the ringsignal on.
Cellphone?
Forget it! It gives me headache.

I can give you some reasons if you want to. But you don't want to. You just want to pour your information, opinion, questions on me.
We almost never meet. I mean IRL...in real life.
This faceless, odourless, expressionless was of communication called mask, I'm sorry, I meant TELEPHONE doesn't work for me. You know, it's cold. And after a while my earlobe gets sweaty and kind of sticks to the phone. Yes, I can make those funny sounds when I lift off the listener from my ear. Plop...

E-mail me, OK? Or just come over with a box of chocolate. I know. If you don't really want something from me, forget it. you don't have to. That's also ok. No worries. No phonecalls.


0 comments: