Thursday, November 19, 2009

Non-sense versus sickness

I's called sickness. It's called sickleave. It's sick. It sticks.
Some are milder, call it sensitivity (like my shrink). And limitations. Hazy crazy.
The worst is when not recognized and forced into situations which freaks me out. Hurts most if they are friends or relatives. "You should try to go off the pills. You can do it." - "There is nothing wrong with you, you are just lazy." - "Oh, you haven't found a job? Should try harder." - etc.

Then the best is to be sensitive. Without limits.

SOMETHING ELSE. Reading some blogs I found this: PeaceLoveStudio
A bit difficult to go through the whole site (lack of concentration and patience), but I got the main idea. I remember sitting timidly at a hospital among other patients and trying to make some brush strokes on the screamingly white paper. I remember making the very first summary of my silence and depression by drawing a "dangerous red dog". The very first steps out from hell. For me it works to paint. I believe there are many who can be helped with creativity. I've been thinking about joining/starting a group here, where we live. But I'm very bad at doing campaigns and finding the "right people".


0 comments: